VFO™ is the leading worldwide provider of assistive technology products, dedicated to improving the lives of individuals with visual impairments and learning disabilities. Our innovative technology is designed to promote independence, allowing blind and low vision users the same access to information as their sighted peers. Based in St. Petersburg, Florida, our team is passionate about what we do and committed to the communities that we serve.
VFO™ is always interested in talking with talented, creative individuals that have a dedicated work ethic and strong desire to join our team. We strive to make information and communication technology (ICT) easier for the broadest possible audience to perceive, comprehend, use, and enjoy. Our mission is to provide high quality accessibility services to organizations who hire or market to people with disabilities.
At VFO, you'll find:
- An open and dynamic work environment where people can and do succeed
- A commitment to excellence among our staff
- An emphasis on respect and quality in how we treat our customers and each other
- A dedication to improve the quality of life for people with disabilities
- A unique combination of unparalleled accessibility support for both providers and consumers of ICT
If you are passionate about accessibility, have talent and experience oriented toward making ICT accessible, and a desire to join an organization innovating in accessibility, please email your resume to HR@vfogroup.com.